Trekking boots by Salewa
for men, comfortable and versatile. They are from the Mountain Trainer
range and are designed for long excursions in the mountains. They include Bilight
in the mid−sole giving an ergonomic fit cushioning obtaining more security in each step. The Flex
collar also helps the natural movement of the ankle making descents more comfortable.
They offer optimum comfort thanks to the 3F System
combining flexibility in the ankle, support in the heel and reduces the formation of blisters. The Vibram® WTC
sole provides exceptional grip and is very hardwearing.
For complete protection a waterproof and breathable GORE−TEX® Performance Comfort
membrane has been incorporated to guarantee perfect insulation from wind and rain.
- 360Â° full rubber rand, 1.6mm suede leather, Highly wear−resistant fabric.
- GORE−TEX® Performance Comfort lining.
- 3F System, combines flexibilty in the ankle with support in the heel and reduces the formation of blisters.
- Collar Flex.
- Bilight technology in the mid sole giving ergonomic cushioning all day long.
- Nylon inner sole.
- Vibram® WTC sole, excellent grip and maximum durability.
- Approx wieght 670 g. (Â½ pair size 8.5 UK)