Half-round boots from the Salewa
brand for women, robust, light and comfortable. With them we can climb ferratas, cross sharp rock ridges or approach the climbing routes on the most inaccessible walls.
The MTN Trainer Lite Mid Gtx W
have a GORE-TEX & reg; membrane. Extended Comfort
for long-lasting waterproofing and optimized breathability. They provide greater comfort thanks to the 3F
system, with a lacing system that adjusts the boot for a precise and precise tread.
An optimal grip provided by the Pomoca MTN Trainer Lite
sole, durable with great traction. The POMOCA & reg; S Path
, a special S-shaped pattern on the sole guarantees a continuous glide and reduces deformation energy.
- Model for women.
- Upper 1.6 mm suede leather.
- 3F system, connects instep with sole and heel to guarantee flexibility, fit and support.
- GORE-TEX & reg; membrane Extended Comfort, waterproof without sacrificing the level of breathability.
- Climbing Lacing, very precise lacing system of the shoe.
- EVA insole.
- Protective TPU sheet.
- Pomoca MTN trainer Lite sole, grip and traction on all types of terrain.
- POMOCA & reg; S Path, guarantees continuous sliding and reduces deformation energy.
- Heel 15 mm (Heel Stack Height 40 mm / Toe Stack Height 25 mm).
- Approximate weight of 465 g (½ pair size 38EU).