Trekking shoes from the Salewa
brand for women, comfortable and versatile. It is a model from the Alpine Approach
series. With them we will be able to climb ferrata, cross sharp rock ridges or approach climbing routes.
The Mountain Trainer
provide greater comfort thanks to the 3F System Evo
, with a lacing system that adjusts the shoe for an exact and precise tread.
An optimal grip provided by the sole Vibram & reg; Mtn Trainer Evo
, durable with great traction. Its special, more ergonomic cut takes into account the shape of the foot and acts as one more extension of our body so that we do not lose sensitivity when stepping.
- Model for women.
- 1.6 mm suede leather fabric.
- Gore-Tex Extended Comfort waterproof membrane.
- 3F System Evo system, offers total freedom of movement in the ankle area.
- Climbing Lacing, a very precise lacing system for the shoe.
- Multi Fit Footbed insole with a three-dimensional shape.
- 360 ° rubber reinforcement.
- Nylon insole.
- Vibram & reg; sole Mtn Trainer Evo.
- Approximate weight of 435 g. (½ pair size 5.5 UK)