brand shoes for women, with a light and ergonomic design perfect for speed hiking and mountain races thanks to a sole with great grip and stability.
The Dropline W
have a resistant and durable upper with the innovative EXA Shell
technology that guarantees lightness and incredible resistance to abrasion.
outsole that maintains stability in each stride and optimal grip on alpine terrain during races or mountain training.
For an ergonomic and natural foot contact the design Pomoca & reg; Gliding Path
, S-shaped on the sole, guarantees direct and continuous contact with the ground.
- Model for women.
- Stretchable Air breathable mesh upper.
- Breathable mesh lining.
- EXA Shell technology, lightness and incredible resistance to abrasion.
- Pomoca Dropline sole, grip and security necessary in the most technical ascents.
- Design Pomoca & reg; Gliding Path, direct and continuous contact.
- 3F System, flexibility.
- Ortholite & reg; insole.
- Performance EVA midsole.
- Drop 6 mm.
- Approximate weight of 304 g (½ pair size 5.5 UK).