Light camping tent from the Salewa
brand, it can be used alone and put up the flysheet when necessary. Handy, functional and low weight, it will perform at its best.
The Denali II
has an inlet designed to prevent the entry of rain, so you can open the flysheet inlet at any time keeping the bucket always dry. The pegs have been fixed by means of a system that prevents them from slipping out of place while the tent is assembled.
- Easy assembly the related elements have been highlighted with color.
- Flysheet that collects moisture and deposits it on the floor.
- Stakes that are kept in their correct position at all times.
- Rainproof entrance.
- Door pocket.
- Microscope slide at the top of the cuvette.
- 7001 T6 Aluminum rods.
- Flysheet 68D Polyester Ripstop.
- 50D Polyester Ripstop flooring.
- Number of people: 2.
- Doors: 2.
- Ventilation openings.
- Folded dimensions of 47 x 20 x 14cm.
- Approximate weight of 2630 g.