Semi-automatic boots from the Salewa
brand, ideal for mountaineering and terrain with snow.
The Condor Evo GTX W
adds a 2.6 mm Perwanger waterproof leather upper along with a GORE-TEX & reg; Extended Comfort
that provide resistance, impermeability and breathability to keep our feet dry at all times.
Total protection with rubber reinforcement around the entire boot in its lower part.
They have a 3F
system that combines laces, sole and heel for optimum flexibility and fit.
While the sole Vibram & reg; Teton
with deep tread and optimal grip provides grip for rocky and rugged terrain. Their construction makes them suitable for use with semi-automatic crampons.
- Model for women.
- 2.6 mm upper made of waterproof Perwanger leather.
- Gore-Tex Performance Comfort membrane, waterproof and breathable.
- Rubber side protection.
- 3F system, connects the lacing system with the sole and heel, guarantees flexibility and support
- Climbing Lacing, laces up to the toe.
- Nylon midsole and 27% fiberglass.
- Vibram & reg; sole Tetom.
- Compatible with semi-automatic crampons.
- Approximate weight of 720 g (½ pair size 5.5 UK).