Technical backpack from the Salewa
brand, a specific design for high-performance alpine activities.
Its capacity and its loading system allow an ergonomic fit and great breathability, limiting perspiration and the risk of chilling.
The Apex Wall 38
is made with RobiC & reg;
fabric, a high tenacity and strong fabric that is more resistant to tears than conventional nylon. Thanks to its Contact Fit Flow
system with open structure, hollowed back panel and air channels, they offer the most effective perspiration on the most complex days.
Add a microventilation system that increases air circulation in the back thanks to 3D channels.
It incorporates a magnetic buckle that allows us to quickly and comfortably attach a rope, ice ax holder with a protection pocket and divided shoulder straps for greater mobility, these are some of the details that the Apex Wall 38 backpack has to discover
- Capacity of 38 liters.
- Light and resistant.
- Robic & reg; fabric Fabric 420D and Robic 210D Ripstop.
- Contact Flow Fit charging system.
- Compatible with hydration system.
- Interior compartment for valuables.
- Side access.
- Side compression straps.
- Zippered belt pocket.
- Belt with removable padded protection.
- Rope holder with magnetic buckle.
- Ice ax holder with protection pocket.
- Roll top system.
- Chest strap with emergency whistle.
- Reflective elements.
- Dimensions of 62 x 28 x 25 cm.
- Approximate weight of 1040 g.