high-volume technical backpack with a specific design for high-performance alpine activities.
Its capacity and a revolutionary loading system allow an ergonomic fit and great breathability, limiting perspiration and the risk of chilling.
The Apex Guide 45
is made with RobiC & reg;
fabric, a high tenacity and strong fabric that is more resistant to tears than conventional nylon. Thanks to its Contact Flow Fit
system of open structure, hollowed back panel and air channels, they offer the most effective perspiration in the most complex days.
Add a microventilation system that increases air circulation in the back thanks to 3D channels.
It incorporates an external security pocket for the shovel and probe, a magnetic buckle that allows us to attach a rope quickly and comfortably, an ice ax holder with a protection pocket and divided straps for greater mobility, details that make this backpack essential.
- Capacity of 45 liters.
- Light and resistant.
- Robic & reg; fabric Fabric 420D and Robic 210D Ripstop.
- Contact Flow Fit charging system.
- Compatible with hydration system.
- Compartment for avalanche shovel and probe.
- Interior compartment for valuables.
- Side access.
- Side compression straps.
- Zippered belt pocket.
- Belt with removable padded protection.
- Rope holder with magnetic buckle.
- Ice ax holder with protection pocket.
- Roll top system.
- Chest strap.
- Reflective elements.
- Dimensions of 68 x 30 x 27 cm.
- Approximate weight of 1210 g.