A robust, 3−season, alpine family tent that sleeps 5.
The Alpine Lodge V is a large, 3−season, double wall geodesic tent with a large front vestibule for cooking or gear storage to improve interior comfort.
Features include a lightweight and solid, rapid set−up 7001 T6 aluminium poles; high−quality zippers and guy lines; big inner tent pockets; large panorama windows; gearloft; rainproof entrance and multiple door opening options.
The robust and reliable geodesic design ensures an optimal balance of weather protection and ventilation. It offers large amounts of internal space and ensures good weather protection, wind stability and effective ventilation. It has a polyester taffeta flysheet with a 2,000 mm water column.
- Interior pockets
- Door Storage Pockets
- Rainproof Entrance
- Separate floor included
- Different door opening options
- Large distance between fly and inner tent for ventilation
- Reinforced anchor points
- Self supporting construction open or close
- Packing Size: 78 x 26 x 32 cm
- Ventilation: 1
- Entrances: 1
- Weight Min: 15kg
- Capacity: 5 Persons
- Area Vestibules Front: 6.50m?
- Area Inner Tent: 8.50m?
- Height Inner Tent: 2.15m
- Ventilation with zipper on top
- Vestibules: 1
- Poles: 7001 T6 Aluminium
- Tent construction: Geodesic double wall
- Guy lines quantity: 10
- Pole quantity: 6
- Guy lines: Reflective Polyester
- Pegs quantity: 26
- Pegs: Aluminium 20 cm
- Watercolumn Fly: 2,000mm
- Watercolumn Floor: 5,000mm
- Pole diameter: 8.5mm
- Floor: Polyester Taffeta
- Floor: PU Coated
- Fly: Polyester Tafetta
- Fly: PU Coated