Low-top boots from the Salewa
brand for women. A lightweight design with optimal fit for the practice of light and fast activities in alpine terrain.
The Alpenviolet Knit W
have been made with a knitted upper in a single piece of material, seamless and with different thicknesses to provide structure and offer an optimal fit. They add a Gore-Tex Extended Comfort
membrane for waterproofing and breathability helping to keep our feet dry.
High resistance Pomoca Alpen
sole created to naturally follow the movement of the foot, offering effective stability and a secure grip on alpine surfaces.
- Model for women.
- Knit upper, in one piece without seams and with different thicknesses for ergonomic fit.
- Gore-Tex Extended Comfort membrane, waterproof and breathable.
- Pomoca Alpen sole, high resistance and secure grip.
- 3F system, connects the lacing system with the sole and heel, guarantees flexibility and support.
- Non-slip elastic gaiter.
- Climbing Lacing, laces up to the toe.
- Ortholite & reg; insole.
- Protective TPU sheet.
- Heel: 15 mm (Heel Stack Height 36 mm / Toe Stack Height 21 mm).