Waterproof trekking shoes from the Salewa & reg;
brand, ultra light with a specific last to adjust to the anatomy of the female foot.
Lightweight and grippy, the Alpenviolet GTX W
have a highly durable upper joined to the Gore-Tex Extended Comfort
membrane, this provides waterproofing and breathability to keep our feet safe. dry at all times.
Its high-resistance Pomoca Alpen
sole has been created to naturally follow the movement of the foot. Offers effective stability and a secure grip on alpine surfaces.
- Model for women.
- Ergonomic design adapted to the female foot.
- Strong and durable upper.
- Gore-Tex & reg; membrane Extended Comfort, waterproof and breathable.
- Pomoca Alpen sole, high resistance and secure grip.
- 3F system, connects the lacing system with the sole and heel, guarantees flexibility and support.
- Climbing Lacing, laces up to the toe.
- Non-slip elastic gaiter.
- Ortholite insole with anti-odor and antimicrobial treatment. It combines a specific foam and an EVA midsole.
- Approximate weight 285 g.