Robust and waterproof boots from the Salewa
brand, designed for hiking and trekking activities, especially for terrain that involves overcoming steep and rocky areas.
The Alp Trainer Mid GTX
will enjoy an optimal grip provided by its Vibram & reg; sole; Hike Approach
, durable but with great traction. Its special, more ergonomic cut takes into account the shape of the foot and acts as one more extension of our body so that we do not lose sensitivity when stepping.
They add a highly resistant and durable suede upper along with a waterproof and breathable Gore-Tex Extended Comfort
membrane that helps us keep our feet dry and comfortable throughout the activity.
- Model for men.
- 3F System Evo system, which offers total freedom of movement in the ankle area.
- MFF, Multi Fit removable insoles.
- Climbing Lacing, a very precise lacing system for the boot.
- Rubber reinforcement on the toe and heel.
- GoreTex Extended Comfort lining, waterproof and breathable.
- Vibram & reg; sole Hike Approach, better grip and the most traction on all types of terrain.
- Approximate weight of 540 g (½ pair size 8.5 UK).