Trekking boots from the Salewa
brand, specially designed for trekking, approach or via ferrata activities, on terrain that involves overcoming steep and rocky areas. It tries to combine the comfort and support of a hiking boot with the technical properties of a climbing shoe, such as lightness, the high-profile anti-slip Vibram sole and the climbing closure.
The Alp Trainer Mid GTX W
will enjoy an optimal grip provided by its Vibram & reg; sole; Hike Approach
of the highest quality and the best performance, durable but with great traction. Its special, more ergonomic cut takes into account the shape of the foot and acts as one more extension of our body so that we do not lose sensitivity when stepping.
- 3F System Evo system, which offers total freedom of movement in the ankle area, which is key for alpinists and mountaineers.
- Climbing Lacing, a very precise lacing system in line with the toe cap, which guarantees support and the best performance.
- Rubber reinforcement on the toe and heel that covers the areas of greatest contact with the ground and therefore that suffer greater wear and abrasion, improving the durability and robustness of technical footwear that has been designed to be used on rough terrain.
- Waterproof and breathable GoreTex Extended Comfort lining that prevents the entry of water and moisture from the outside and allows the body moisture from perspiration from the foot to evacuate, keeping it always dry and warm.
- Vibram & reg; sole Hike Approach, better grip and the most traction on all types of terrain.
- Approximate weight of 480 g (½ pair size 5.5 UK).