Robust and waterproof boots from the Salewa
brand, designed for hiking and trekking activities, especially for terrain that involves overcoming steep and rocky areas.
With the Alp Trainer Mid GTX
we will enjoy an optimal grip provided by its Vibram & reg; sole; Alpine Hiking
, durable but with great traction. Its special, more ergonomic cut takes into account the shape of the foot and acts as one more extension of our body so that we do not lose sensitivity when stepping on it.
They add a highly resistant and durable suede upper along with a waterproof and breathable Gore-Tex Extended Comfort
membrane that helps us keep our feet dry and comfortable throughout the activity.
- Model for women.
- 3F System Evo system, which offers total freedom of movement in the ankle area.
- MFF, Multi Fit removable insoles.
- Climbing Lacing, a very precise boot lacing system.
- Rubber reinforcement on the toe and heel.
- GoreTex Extended Comfort lining, waterproof and breathable.
- Vibram & reg; outsole Alpine Hiking, better grip and greater traction on all types of terrain.
- Heel 16 mm (Heel Stack Height 32.5 mm / Toe Stack Height 16.5 mm).
- Approximate weight of 482 g (½ pair size 8.5 UK).