As its name suggests, the Flexor camming device offers a flexible stem and is versatile with 10 sizes making it perfect for horizontal cracks. With 4 cams and a wide range, these cams are an essential part of your climbing rack if you're opening a route or spacing out your cams. Easy to handle and identify, thanks to their extendable color-coded dyneema slings and large loops
- Size 0.50mm
- One stem cam
- Extendable Dyneema
- Colour coded slings
- Large loops for easy manipulation
- CE 1015 certified. EN 12277 & UIAA
- Ideal for all trad. climbers, from beginners to experts
Specifications according to size:
- Re-Flex 0.25 Cam - Range: 12-16 mm Strength: 7 kN Weight: 76 g.
- Re-Flex 0.5 Cam - Range: 14-20 mm Strength: 9 kN Weight: 81 g.
- Re-Flex 0.75 Cam - Range: 16-22 mm Strength: 10 kN Weight: 84 g.
- Re-Flex 1 Cam - Range: 19-27 mm Strength: 11 kN Weight: 97 g.
- Re-Flex 2 Cam - Range: 22-33 mm Strength: 11 kN Weight: 106 g.
- Re-Flex 3 Cam - Range: 27-43 mm Strength: 11 kN Weight: 115 g.
- Re-Flex 4 Cam - Range: 33-53 mm Strength: 12 kN Weight: 151 g.
- Re-Flex 5 Cam - Range: 43-67 mm Strength: 12 kN Weight: 168 g.
- Re-Flex 6 Cam - Range: 55-85 mm Strength: 12 kN Weight: 223 g.
- Re-Flex 7 Cam - Range: 70-105 mm Strength: 12 kN Weight: 275 g.