stainless steel retaining ring for vertical installations, caving and rescue work. Includes captive screw of 8 mm metric.
is manufactured in AISI 316L stainless steel of 8 mm in diameter and highly resistant to corrosion. 8mm hole and optimized design for better multi-directional traction and closer to wall positioning.
- 8 mm AISI 316L stainless steel material.
- Ø8 mm hole.
- Optimized design.
- Dimensions of 21 x 60 x 45 mm.
- Cutting resistance of 25 kN.
- Tensile strength of 20 kN.
- Conforms to CE certification EN 795, EN 959, UIAA 123-2.
- Approximate weight of 85 g.