stainless steel anchor point for vertical installations, caving and rescue work. The Anillox
is manufactured in AISI 316L stainless steel of 8 mm in diameter and highly resistant to corrosion.
10mm hole and optimized design for better multi-directional traction and closer to wall positioning.
- AISI 316L stainless steel material.
- 10mm diameter hole.
- Optimized design.
- Dimensions of 21 x 60 x 45 mm.
- Cutting resistance of 25 kN.
- Tensile strength of 20 kN.
- Usable by one person at a time.
- Approximate weight of 70 g.
- Certifications: CE EN 795, EN 959 with bolts, UIAA 123-2.