Renewed recycled fiber model of the Rab
brand for women, innovative zonal construction design for maximum warmth and protection in cold and humid conditions.
The updated Nebula Pro Jacket W
is a jacket with less moisture absorption and greater lightness, in addition to having a new filling of recycled synthetic fibers.
Balance between weight and calorific power, perfect for cold environments thanks to its novel New Cirrus HL
filling of recycled synthetic fibers with Stratus
design in key areas for greater protection against the elements.
Windproof and water-repellent outer fabric Pertex Quantum Pro
that also improves toughness together with a recycled inner fabric Atmos 20D
, lightness and breathability.
- Model for women.
- Regular cut.
- Filled with recycled synthetic fibers New Cirrus HL (High Loft).
- Pertex Quantum Pro outer fabric, 100% recycled polyamide with polyurethane coating.
- Atmos & trade; interior fabric 20D Nylon, 100% recycled polyamide.
- Water repellent DWR treatment.
- Stratus construction in key areas, for added protection. Avoid the formation of cold spots.
- Fully adjustable helmet compatible adjustable hood with rigid visor.
- 2-way YKK Vislon front zipper with internal flap.
- YKK zippered hand pockets.
- Inside chest pocket.
- Quick adjustment cuffs.
- Approximate weight of 595 g.