The Microlight Alpine Jacket is a light−weight, weather−resistant down jacket, designed for use in situations where warmth, weight and packability are prime concerns. A mini stitch−through baffle construction and a minimal, uncluttered design make the Microlight Alpine Jacket a perfect layering piece for alpine climbers, or an adaptable stand−alone jacket for day−to−day use.
143g (large) of 750FP Hydrophobic Goose Down provides exceptional levels of warmth without compromising on weight. A Pertex® Microlight outer fabric helps to keep the warmth in and is both breathable and windproof. Key technical features include a down−filled hood and YKK® zipped pockets throughout.
FIT NOTES (Slim Fit) This piece is designed with a slim fit for increased comfort when worn underneath a larger outer layer. A slim design also compliments use with a harness.
- Pertex® Microlight outer fabric
- 100% Nylon ripstop inner
- 750FP European Goose Down (143g/5oz in size L)
- Rab® fluorocarbon free Hydrophobic Down developed in conjunction with Nikwax®
- Mini−stitch through baffle construction
- Down−filled helmet−compatible hood with polymer peaked hood
- YKK front zip and internal insulated zip baffle with chin guard
- 2 YKK zipped hand pockets
- 1 YKK zipped chest pocket which doubles as integrated stuff sack
- Lycra® bound cuffs
- Hem drawcord
- Fit: Regular
- Approx. weight: 430g (large)