Renewed model of this well-known Rab
brand jacket for women. Its updated design with recycled materials help to consume more responsible with our environment. for
Light and warm that provides maximum heat with minimum weight.
Thanks to the recycled outer fabric Pertex & reg; Quantum
the durability and resistance of the garment is ensured, while a filling of 145 grams of recycled
European goose down 700 FP
keeps the body warm even in the most extreme conditions.
The Microlight Alpine Jacket W
has a partitioned structure that minimizes migration of the down and provides an optimal distribution of the same avoiding cold spots, which together with the fixed hood makes this jacket a perfect option when warmth, weight and compactness are paramount.
- Updated model with recycled materials.
- Model for women.
- Slim fit.
- Pertex & reg; outer fabric Quantum recycled 30D nylon, 50 g / m².
- Water repellent DWR treatment.
- High quality 700 FP recycled European goose down filling.
- Filled quantity of 145 g (size 12).
- Water-repellent treatment of the Nikwax pen.
- Certificate RDS .
- 20D recycled nylon inner fabric, 38 g / m².
- Construction in micro and nano partitions for a regular and stable distribution of the feather.
- Side pockets with YKK zippers.
- Chest pocket with YKK zip.
- Cuffs with elastic ends.
- Fixed, down-filled hood with visor.
- Adjustable hem with drawstring.
- Approximate weight of 413.5 g.