The Kitbag 50 is a hardwearing, heavy duty kitbag, designed to keep your gear safe and withstand the rigors of an expedition. Ideal for high altitude and polar expeditions, or for prolonged periods of travel and trekking.
Made using a tough and durable 600D fabric and is coated with a water-resistant film. Triple-stitched seams and a double thickness base add further to the ruggedness of the Kitbag.
Contents are easily accessible through a large, lockable main opening, and there are even 2 internal pockets underneath the lid. For transportation, there are two detachable shoulder straps, 4 handles and daisy-chain lash points.
- Tough 600D fabric with TPU water-resistant film
- Double thickness base
- Large main opening with lockable YKK 10 coil luggage zip
- 2 internal pockets under lid
- 2 central handles
- 2 end handles
- Detachable shoulder straps
- Daisy-chain lash points
- End compression straps
- Triple-stitched seams, bar tacked straps
- Approx. weight: 1160g