The Cirrus Flex Hoody
jacket by Rab
is presented as a light and warm outer mid-layer. The outer Hyperlite & trade;
fabric is tear resistant and water repellent. Very versatile, it offers durability, breathability and freedom of movement for any activity in winter.
With Cirrus & trade;
synthetic insulation, it balances and regulates the temperature, designed to ensure that you do not overheat when you move or that you cool down when you stop. The side panels are made of Thermic & trade;
stretch lining, offering exceptional flexibility and breathability. The left pocket is used as an integrated compression sack, so it stores perfectly. The hood is compatible to be worn under the helmet.
- Hyperlite ripstop outer fabric.
- Thermic stretch fleece interior
- Cirrus fiber insulation, 117 g.
- Hood to wear under the helmet.
- 2 hand pockets.
- Stops in your own pocket.
- Two inside pockets.
- Adjustable hem with drawstring.
- Elastic adjustment cuffs.
- Approximate weight of 404 g.