The Batura II Jacket
is designed for use on high altitude expeditions and in polar environments. Built to withstand the harshest conditions, it has been redesigned to reduce its weight by almost 200g, without compromising warmth or protection.
High-quality down insulation, 800 FP
, with hydrophobic treatment provides maximum warmth. The outer Pertex Shield
fabric offers wind resistance, designed to be completely protected in the harshest environments.
- Model for men.
- Pertex & reg; outer fabrics Shield, 45D, 95 g / m².
- Water column resistance of 10,000 mm / cm².
- Pertex & reg; inner fabric Quantum, 20D, 38 g / m².
- 800 FP, 450 g feather insulation, with water repellent hydrophobic treatment.
- Adjustable helmet compatible hood.
- BoxWall construction, avoid cold spots.
- 4 exterior zippered pockets.
- 2 internal mesh pockets.
- Front zipper.
- RDS certification.
- Approximate weight of 1190 g.