We use first- party and third- party cookies in order to optimize and allow web browsing, and based on your browsing habits to improve our services and offer you a better shopping experience.

Further information at our Cookies Policy.

Pomoca Bicolor Wax

£ 9.60
(VAT included)
In stock
Select size and color

Product Description

Two-color sealskin wax. Prevents the appearance of clogs and increases slippage. Two different waxes depending on the state of the snow. The red wax (65% of the bar) is for warm conditions, and the remaining 35% blue for cold conditions. Its format facilitates application, always rubbing the wax in the direction of the hair and paying special attention to the area below the fixation.

  • Nylon bag and ice scraper
  • Dimensions of 60 x 40 x 14 mm.
  • Approximate weight of 30 g.

Similar products

Pomoca Skin Wax

Pomoca Skin Wax
£10.72 £13.00

Customer Opinions

Give your opinion about this product and share it with other users. Find out more about this service.

To give your opinion about this product you must have purchased it first from Barrabes.com. If you have, log in and leave your opinion.

0 opinions

Need help?

(Monday to Thursday: 8AM - 5PM.
Friday: 8AM - 2PM UTC.)
  • Secure Online PaymentSecure Online Payment
  • Visa
  • Mastercard
  • Paypal

icon Download the Barrabes App

  • icon
  • icon
  • Facebook
  • Instagram
The Bike Specialists
© 1995-2020 Barrabes Esquí Montaña S.L.U.