Ultralight ski helmet, which combines lightness with a high level of protection. In this version 2.0 this model is updated by improving its adjustment system. The Aramid material is injected between the thin outer layer and the inner layer, making a very resistant helmet with very low weight.
The Synapsis 2.0
manufacturing process of the POC
brand allows it to be a very light weight helmet, complying with ASTM regulations and being certified according to CE-1077.
adjustment system provides a precise and comfortable fit, so that the helmet always stays in place when placed in the correct position. A helmet for lovers of snow sports, both on and off the slopes or in the snowpark, a stylish, lightweight and exceptionally protective safety element.
- Includes removable visor.
- Wind resistant front part.
- 1mm Polycarbonate outer shell.
- Molded with Aramid membrane between the outer layer and the EPS.
- Very light and removable padded earmuffs.
- It allows interior ventilation thanks to its air circulation system on the sides.
- Certifications EN 1077-B, ASTM 2040
- Approximate weight: 390 g.