bindings by Plum
for ski touring. It is a binding for skiers weighing between 50 and 120 kg, perfect for skiers looking for a good efficiency-to-weight ratio. The heel counter can be adjusted
30 mm to be used with different boots or people. They can be used with blades thanks to the integrated base.
It is designed to be a versatile binding, which responds well to different snow scenarios or use, presenting a good efficiency-weight ratio.
- Made of aluminum.
- Front locking plate that can be operated even with gloves.
- 2 heights of rise.
- Allows the use of blades.
- 30mm adjustment plate on the heel (4-5 sizes).
- Recommended for skiers between 50 and 120 kg.
- Rear, front and side adjustable with a DIN between 5.5-12.
- Approximate weight of 660 g per pair.