bindings by Plum
for ski touring. It is a binding for light weight skiers, between 35 and 70 kg, perfect for skiers looking for a good efficiency-weight ratio. The heel counter can be adjusted
30 mm to be used with different boots or people. They can be used with blades thanks to the integrated base.
It is designed to be a versatile binding, which responds well to different snow scenarios or use, presenting a good efficiency-weight ratio.
- Made of aluminum.
- Front locking plate that can be operated even with gloves.
- 3 lift heights (0-59-84 mm).
- Allows the use of blades.
- 30mm adjustment plate on the heel (4-5 sizes).
- Recommended for skiers between 35 and 70 kg.
- Front and side adjustable with a DIN between 3.5-7.
- Approximate weight of 690 g per pair.