bindings made of Plum
with 95 mm brakes for ski touring. It is a binding intended for the vast majority of skiers. The heel counter can be adjusted
30 mm to be used with different boots or people. They can be used with blades thanks to the integrated base.
It is designed to be a binding that adapts to any situation and any skier profile, presenting a good efficiency-weight ratio.
- Made of aluminum.
- Front locking plate that can be operated even with gloves.
- 3 lift heights (0-59-84 mm).
- Allows the use of blades.
- For skiers between 50 and 120 kg.
- 30mm adjustment plate on the heel (4-5 sizes).
- Built-in 90mm brakes.
- Front and side adjustable with a DIN between 5.5-12.
- Approximate weight of 920 g per pair.