arva from Pieps
is the brand's smallest receiver. Simplified and streamlined but equipped with all the necessary features to perform fast and accurate searches in the event of an avalanche, controlling all its functions with a single button.
It features a 40-meter circular action range, three antennas
for pinpoint search precision, and a smart transmitter to aid in quick retrieval. It has a very comfortable harness-type transport bag included.
Smart transmitter that adjusts the signal to allow the easiest solution in a multiple burial scenario. It has a wide screen to see clearly. It incorporates the APP-Pieps system that allows via Bluetooth
to update and verify the device, and have access to the settings.
- Antennas: 3.
- Frequency: 457 kHz (EN 300 718).
- Power supply: 1 AA battery.
- Battery life: 200 hours.
- Vibration at the first reception.
- Pieps APP via Bluetooth.
- Automatically switches from shipping mode to search mode when detached from the carrying case.
- Maximum range: 40 m.
- Width: 50 m.
- Dimensions: 106 x 74 x 20 mm.
- Approximate weight of 150 g including batteries.