Volta Guide Petzl
multi-type rope for use in single, double and twin 9mm diameter designed for technical mountaineering or ice climbing activities in cold and wet conditions. Very light, the Guide UIAA Dry
water-repellent treatment that increases longevity and performance in all conditions.
The Guide UIAA Dry
treatment is a treatment that makes the rope more resistant to water, preventing it from absorbing it and thus gaining weight or freezing. It repels dirt and significantly improves handling and handholding. These characteristics last longer in humid and cold conditions.
It is completed with the EverFlex
heat treatment that stabilizes the threads and makes the rope more homogeneous, providing excellent grip with the hand and constant maneuverability over time.
- Materials: polyamide
- More effective belaying due to the Middle Mark marking the middle of the rope to facilitate maneuvering and EverFlex treatment.
- Diameter: 9 mm.
- Type of rope: Single, double rope and twin rope.
- Percentage of the cover: 39%.
- Number of falls factor 1.77: 5 (single rope), 20 (double rope), 25 (twin rope).
- Static elongation: 7.6% (single rope), 7.6% (double rope), 4.4% (twin rope).
- Dynamic elongation: 34% (single rope), 30% (double rope), 27% (twin rope).
- Shock force: 8.5 kN (single rope), 6.6 kN (double rope), 10.4 kN (twin rope).
- Length: 30 m.
- Construction: 40 spindles.
- Weight per meter of 54 g.
- CE EN 892, UIAA.