Multi-standard, ultra-light 9.2 mm diameter rope for classic mountaineering and elite climbing performance.
Duratec Dry treatment makes the rope more resistant to water, dirt and abrasion; handling, grip and other characteristics are retained longer in cold, wet conditions
A verstile rope that can be used as a single, half or twin rope for rock, mixed, snow or ice-climbing.
The diameter of the rope makes handling easier and reduces the overall weight of the rope, making it ideal for technical activities.
UltraSonic Finish: the core and the sheath are bonded together at the rope ends by an ultrasonic process called UltraSonic Finish; gives greater durability and avoids frayed ends
ClimbReady coil: specific coil makes the rope ready for use; helps the user avoid initial uncoiling mistakes and increases longevity
The VOLTA 9.2 single rope has the light weight necessary for elite users, offering maximum longevity and performance in any conditions, thanks to its Duratec Dry treatment. Certified for all uses: single, half and twin, for multiple uses and maximum versatility according to the terrain.
- Ultra-light thin rope for elite climbers:
- Allows optimal functioning in the belay device
- Multi-standard for use as a single, half or twin rope
- For use in rock, mixed, snow or ice environments
- Greater longevity and ease of use in any conditions:
- Duratec Dry treatment
- UltraSonic Finish
- ClimbReady coil
- More effective belaying
- Middle Mark: indicates the middle of the rope to facilitate maneuvers
- EverFlex treatment: special thermal treatment stabilizes the core strands and improves consistency; offers excellent grip and consistent handling over time
- Diameter: 9,2mm
- Rope type: (CE EN 892, UIAA): multi-standard - single, half, and twin rope
- Weight per meter: 55g
- Percentage of sheath: 42%
- Number of factor 1,77 falls: 6 (single rope), > 20 (double rope), > 30 (twin rope)
- Static elongation: 7.5 % (single rope), 7.5 % (half rope), 6 % (twin rope)
- Dynamic elongation: 33 % (single rope), 30 % (half rope), 26 % (twin rope)
- Impact force: 8.6 kN (single rope), 6.8 kN (half rope), 10.5 kN (twin rope)
- Construction: 40 carrier
- Material: nylon