Type A rope from Petzl
for rescue work.
The Vector has a very large diameter that ensures high resistance and excellent grip when handling heavy loads.
technology that ensures great flexibility over time, in any condition (water, dust, mud ...), which allows to maintain excellent handling for a long time and optimal operation with the appliances.
- Diameter: 12.5 mm.
- Materials: polyester and polyamide.
- Strength with an eight knot: 23 kN.
- Resistance with sewn terminal: 34 kN.
- Impact force (factor 0.3): 5.7 kN.
- Number of falls factor 1: 15.
- Construction: 32 spindles.
- Percentage of the cover: 46%.
- Static elongation: 2.8%.
- Certifications: CE EN 1891 type A, EAC, NFPA 1983 General Use.
- Weight per meter: 111 g.