Double pulley with fixed side plates and stainless steel sheaves, for use on large cable or rope zip lines, with integrated Vertigo Wire-lock carabiner, which makes the pulley captive.
The two support zones for the progression carabiners prevent their premature wear due to friction with the cable. Snap-on and lockable lid.
- Easy to position one-handed pulley; minimizes placement errors.
- Rollers aligned to ensure good rolling stability and limit friction.
- Sealed ball bearings that guarantee constant performance, regardless of the user's weight.
- Vertigo Wire-lock automatic carabiner much easier to use, the WL system reduces wear and increases the durability of the trigger, with Keylock system (body / trigger joint without closing notch).
- Large 22 mm carabiner opening for easy use on large diameter cables.
- Unlocking the carabiner with a single finger, with a simple movement.
- Recommended maximum speed: 20 m / s.
- Breaking load: 20 kN.
- Working load: 1.4 kN maximum.
- To be used with rope / cable diameter between 9 and 13 mm.
- Weight according to manufacturer: 400 g.
- Certifications: CE and EAC