Torso for seat harness Top
. The torso allows to transform the Avao Sit, Falcon, Falcon Mountain, Sequoia Srt seat harnesses into fall arrest harnesses. The padded shoulder straps are separated to limit friction on the neck. When carrying a load on the belt, the shoulder straps support this load and distribute it over the shoulders.
It also has a system to store the MGO connectors of the fall arrest lanyards and have them within easy reach. In the event of a fall, they are designed to spring freeing the connectors and allow the connector to be deployed.
- Materials: polyamide, polyester, aluminum and steel.
- Sternal attachment point: connection of the fall arrest system.
- Attaches to the back ring and connects to the ventral attachment point.
- Padded shoulder straps with DoubleBack self-locking buckles.
- System for storing MGO connectors.
- Approximate weight of 660 g.
- Certifications: CE EN 361 (with Avao Sit, Falcon, Falcon Mountain, Sequoia Srt seat harnesses) and EAC.