Seat Harness Torso with built-in Croll S belly blocker to transform Astro Sit Fast, Avao Sit, Avao Sit Fast, Falcon AND Falcon Ascent seat harnesses into difficult access harnesses.
The sternal textile attachment point allows to optimize weight and volume. The padded shoulder straps are separated to limit friction on the neck. When carrying a load on the belt, the straps support this load and distribute it over the shoulders. The rear connection on both sides of the belt offers excellent stability.
Does not include dorsal anchor point for anchor point of fall arrest system. If this point is specified, it is necessary to use an integral harness, such as the Avao Bod or the Astro Bod.
- It integrates a Croll S ventral blocker compatible with ropes with a diameter between 8 and 11 mm.
- Textile sternal attachment point that allows to optimize weight and volume.
- Separate padded shoulder straps to limit friction on the neck.
- Sternal attachment point for connection of fall arrest system.
- Braces equipped with DoubleBack PLUS self-locking buckles for simple and fast adjustment.
- Backrest with X design.
- User height between 160-200 cm.
- Approximate weight of 515 g.
- Certifications: CE EN 361 (with Astro Sit Fast, Avao Sit, Avao Sit Fast, Falcon and Falcon Ascent seat harnesses), CE EN 12841 type B and EAC.