Compact headlamp from the Petzl
brand for children over 3 years old. It has a power of 20 lumens in strong mode to limit the photobiological risk and protect the sensitive eyes of children. The strap can be released under tension and the secured battery box makes it especially suitable for young children.
headlamp has an IPX4
protection index that guarantees resistance to splashing water. Hybrid power system
using 3 AAA batteries (included) or Core battery
(not included). A compact and sober design very comfortable to wear for hours if necessary.
- Maximum output of up to 20 lumens.
- Autonomy of 160 hours in dim mode and 61 hours in strong mode.
- 3 different modes in white light.
- 2 light modes, night and flashing with red light.
- Compatibility with rechargeable Ni & # 8722; MH or lithium batteries for more autonomy.
- Practical phosphorescent reflector to find the flashlight in the dark.
- Optimized use with a single button.
- Powered by 3 AAA batteries (included) or Core battery (available as an accessory).
- IPX4 splash resistant protection.
- Approximate weight of 80 g.