Compact headlamp from the Petzl
brand specially designed for outdoor activities, incorporating sober camouflage colors so as not to clash with the environment. It offers a series of characteristics and a design that make it versatile and functional to provide us with good visibility, adaptable in various circumstances.
The TacTikka +
headlamp has a maximum power of up to 250 lumens and can reach a field of vision of up to 70 meters away.
It also has three colors of light red, green and blue
, being able to use it in the fixed mode for use in shelters and thus avoid glare, or in the intermittent mode that will serve as emergency light making us visible to a distance of up to 700 meters in the dark for up to 400 hours.
It has an IPX4
protection index that guarantees resistance to water splashes. Hybrid power system
using 3 AAA batteries (included) or Core battery
and a compact and sober design very comfortable to wear for hours if necessary.
It includes an autonomy management system that allows you to anticipate the change of batteries with confidence. This system features automatic access to standby mode when the batteries are almost flat (this change is signaled by a flicker in the illumination) and the activation of a red light when the batteries are almost flat to preserve a minimum of visibility.
- Maximum output of up to 250 lumens.
- Autonomy of 50 hours.
- 3 different modes in white light.
- 2 light modes, night and flashing, with 3 different filters (red, green and blue).
- Compatibility with Ni-MH or lithium batteries for more autonomy.
- Optimized use with a single button.
- Powered by 3 AAA batteries (included) or Core battery.
- IPX4 splash resistant protection.
- Approximate weight of 85 g.