Retractable lanyard for via ferrata with tear energy absorber. It has been equipped with large opening Eashook
carabiners to progress through a via ferrata and has two retractable securing straps so as not to hinder progression.
This is located in a zippered protection sleeve, which allows you to check the good condition of the tape. On the other hand, the lanyard also has a third strap to anchor itself directly on a bar, for example, to rest.
The energy dissipater has a specific stitching system to allow a tear in stages. Depending on the weight of the user, more or less part of the absorber tape will be unstitched.
- Lanyard suitable for users from 40 to 120 kg.
- Two ribbons with elastic bands with a great elongation capacity to adapt to all sizes.
- Ultra-compact tear absorption system.
- Short connection of the lanyard to the harness to limit the volume when walking.
- Two elastic straps mounted on a SWIVEL anti-twist system to facilitate handling.
- Materials: nylon and polyester, steel ring, aluminum carabiners.
- The third rope (the short one) must be equipped with a K-type locking carabiner (not included).
- EASHOOK captive carabiners with automatic locking system, suitable for any size of hand.
- Lanyard length (without carabiners): - Retracted: 84.5 cm. - Extended: 115.5 cm. - Short rope: 36 cm.
- Materials: high-density polyethylene, polyester and aluminum.
- Approximate weight of 470 g.
- CE EN 12275 type K and UIAA carabiners.
- Certifications: CE EN 958: 2017, VG11 2013, UIAA.
- Meets VG11 2013 requirements.
This is a tear system. In the event of a fall, the absorber becomes useless, so someone in the group must carry a spare dissipative anchor line or an emergency rope, otherwise the progression cannot continue and the rescue team must wait.