Double and adjustable lanyard for progression that allows a permanent connection.
It includes the Adjust
blocker, which allows you to adjust the length of the adjustable rope very quickly, easily and precisely, since it is unlocked with a simple tilt and is very well handled thanks to its ergonomic shape.
It has a plastic sheath on the fixed line that keeps the carabiner in the correct position to facilitate clipping and protects the ends.
For rope ascents progressions, the fixed rope must be connected to a blocking cuff (not included), while the adjustable rope allows the length to be adjusted for splitting.
And for movements by handrails, the two ends must be left the same length.
Progression lanyards do not have an energy absorber. Therefore, they should only be used if the fall factor is less than 1 (use below the ASCENSION blocking cuff or the anchor point).
- Includes the Adjust blocker to adjust the length of the adjustable rope.
- Composed of a dynamic rope to limit the force transmitted to the user in the event of a low fall (1).
- Carabiners made easier, thanks to the TANGA accessory (included) and the plastic sleeve that keep the connectors in the correct position.
- Compatible with the zippered ventral attachment point of the Astro harnesses.
- Must be used with two carabiners with automatic safety lock (not included).
- Manufacturing materials: aluminum, polyamide, polyester, high tenacity polyethylene (HDPE) and elastomer.
- Fixed rope length: 65 cm.
- Adjustable rope length: up to 95 cm.
- Approximate weight 230 g.
- Certificates: CE EN 358, EAC.