7.7mm diameter double rope Paso Guide
designed for technical mountaineering or ice climbing activities in cold and wet conditions. Very light, the Guide UIAA Dry
water-repellent treatment that increases longevity and performance in all conditions.
The Guide UIAA Dry
treatment is a treatment that makes the rope more resistant to water, preventing it from absorbing it and thus gaining weight or freezing. It repels dirt and significantly improves handling and handholding. These characteristics last longer in humid and cold conditions.
It is completed with the EverFlex
heat treatment that stabilizes the threads and makes the rope more homogeneous, providing excellent grip with the hand and constant maneuverability over time.
- Materials: polyamide
- More effective belaying due to the Middle Mark marking the middle of the rope to facilitate maneuvering and EverFlex treatment.
- Diameter: 7.7mm.
- Type of rope: double rope and twin rope.
- Percentage of the cover: 33%.
- Number of falls factor 1.77: 7 (double rope), 20 (twin rope).
- Static elongation: 8.5% (double rope), 6% (twin rope).
- Dynamic elongation: 31% (double rope), 28% (twin rope).
- Shock force: 6 kN (double rope), 10 kN (twin rope).
- Length: 60 m.
- Construction: 40 spindles.
- Weight per meter 42 g.
- CE EN 892, UIAA.