carabiner by Petzl
adapted to difficult environments. Mainly used to make anchors or to connect to metal structures.
Made of very high quality steel to respond to difficult conditions of use, with Keylock system to prevent the carabiner from being accidentally hooked during maneuvers. It has a manual screw-in insurance system.
- Made of steel.
- Oval and symmetrical shape.
- Profile in H.
- Opening: 22 mm.
- Triple movement automatic Triact-lock closure.
- Longitudinal resistance: 38 kN.
- Transverse resistance: 16 kN.
- Resistance with open gate: 15 kN.
- Warranty: 3 years.
- Weight according to manufacturer: 195 g.
- Certifications: CE EN 362