High−strength oval carabiner designed for use in difficult environments.
The oval, symmetrical shape allows optimal loading of the carabiner when setting up anchors or connecting to metal structures.
This version has the manual SCREW−LOCK system.
OXAN can be connected to the CAPTIV bar to favor positioning of the carabiner along the major axis, to limit the risk of it flipping and to keep it integrated with the device.
- High−strength steel carabiner for use in harsh environments, particularly suitable for setting up anchors or for connecting to metal structures
- Oval symmetrical shape allows optimal positioning of the carabiner
- Easy handling thanks to:
- Fluid interior design limits the risk of having a catch point and facilitates rotation of the carabiner
- Keylock system to avoid any involuntary snagging of the carabiner
- H cross−section ensures an optimal strength/weight ratio and protects markings from abrasion
- SCREW−LOCK: the manual screw−lock with red band provides a visual warning when the carabiner is unlocked
- May be used with a CAPTIV positioning bar to favor loading of the carabiner along the major axis, to keep it integrated with the device, and to limit the risk of it flipping
- Material: steel