The Nest 2020
stretcher from the Petzl
brand designed for caving rescue and for all technical rope rescues, particularly those carried out in confined spaces.
It has been improved to increase comfort and ease of use thanks to Fast Lt Plus
buckles, reinforced HDPE carrying handles, transverse plates (removable) on the head and feet for greater comfort for the injured and new anchor points.
- Carries a casualty in a horizontal, vertical or inclined position, to suit all rough and narrow terrain. & # 8232;
- Complete restraint harness inside the stretcher to secure the injured person. Different colors to avoid any errors in the installation.
- Fast Lt Plus self-locking buckles for quick and easy adjustment. & # 8232;
- Handles reinforced in high tenacity polyethylene (HDPE) for greater durability.
- Rigid plastic sliding back plate without roughness.
- Comfort mat for the back of the injured person.
- Removable rigid slats to reduce the volume of the stretcher during transport.
- Optional accessory: Stef balancing device to easily tilt the stretcher depending on the available terrain.
- Materials: TPU, polyamide, high tenacity polyethylene (HDPE) and aluminum. & # 8232;
- Weight according to manufacturer: 13.1 Kg.
- Dimensions: 200 × 50 × 5 cm.
- Supplied WITHOUT transport bag (S062AA00). It can be purchased as an accessory.