Light helmet of the brand Petzl specific for women, with reinforced protection for climbing, mountaineering and ski touring.
When women practice climbing, mountaineering and ski touring, the METEORA helmet is a good choice! With a head contour that adapts to long hair tied back, it effectively protects you in these three activities.
Its lightweight, compact design and excellent ventilation make it a comfortable helmet in any season. Its enveloping shape provides greater protection to the entire head. Thanks to its design specially studied to be worn with a ski goggle, it is suitable for ski touring, an activity for which ski touring is CE certified (attention, it does not meet the requirements of the EN 1077 alpine ski helmet standard ).
Note: This helmet does not meet the requirements of standard EN 1077 relating to helmets for alpine skiers.
- Light and comfortable design specific for women.
- Specific sizing for women (52/ 58 cm).
- Easy-to-adjust semi-rigid OMEGA headband with wide clearance for wearing the helmet with long hair tied in a ponytail.
- Careful finishes and refined design.
- Construction In-Mold, with an EPS foam pad injected under a thin polycarbonate shell, which favors compactness on the head.
- Large holes for excellent ventilation.
- Design according to the Petzl TOP AND SIDE PROTECTION seal.
- Wraparound design for optimal protection against side, front and rear impacts.
- Suitable for ski touring with CE certification.
- Optimal ventilation both on the way up and on the way down.
- Designed to wear a ski goggle, thanks to the specific design on the front of the helmet.
- Back elastic compatible with ski goggle straps.
- Semi-rigid headband for easy adjustment, even with gloves.
- Two front hooks and a rear elastic to attach a headlamp.
- Materials: polycarbonate upper shell, expanded polystyrene (EPS) pad and polyester straps
- CE EN 12492, CE ski touring helmet (PCSR-002), UKCA, UIAA.
- Weight approximately 225 g.