Simple climbing rope of 10.1 mm
in diameter designed for rock climbing or sport climbing. Versatile, it is very easy to use both in sport climbing and in the climbing wall, which makes it ideal also for people who are just starting out in the world of rope climbing. Its thick sheath provides great durability and ease of control.
Its diameter facilitates handling while providing durability and resistance, ideal for activities in which the rope and initiation suffer the most.
It has the UltraSonic Finish
finish at the ends of the rope, where the core and the sleeve are perfectly welded by ultrasound, increasing durability and preventing the end of the rope from opening.
This type of rope leaves the factory with ClimbReady
folding, which folds the rope in a specific way so that it is always ready to be used. When the user unpacks it in the first use, this type of folding avoids incorrect maneuvers, increasing longevity and preventing the rope from already curled in the first use.
Finally, the EverFlex
heat treatment stabilizes the threads and makes the rope more homogeneous, providing excellent grip with the hand and constant maneuverability over time.
The Mambo 10.1 mm
belongs to Petzl's new line of dynamic strings. They have been designed with the highest quality standards of the brand, with each one of them using the best current technologies, specifically conceived for the use that each alpinsta, mountaineer or climber is going to give them, so that they maintain all their benefits during their lives. useful rope.
- Multipurpose rope whose diameter allows it to be used in climbing walls or sport climbing.
- Longer longevity and ease of use in any condition thanks to the UltraSonic Finish treatment and ClimbReady folding.
- More effective belaying due to the Middle Mark marking the middle of the rope to facilitate maneuvering and EverFlex treatment.
- Diameter: 10.1 mm.
- Type of rope: simple rope.
- Percentage of the cover: 37%.
- Number of falls factor 1: 7.
- Static elongation: 8.5%.
- Dynamic elongation: 34%.
- Shock force: 8.5 kN.
- Construction: 40 spindles.
- Materials: polyamide
- Length: 70 m.
- Certifications: CE EN 892, UIAA.
- Weight per meter of 65 g.