Hoist system using pulleys for rescues of the Petzl
brand. The Jag System
pulley system is made up of a combination of two pulleys, Jag
and Jag Traxion
, one of them with a self-locking system and connecting rope. 8 mm. This combination achieves a 4: 1
reduction ratio (4 times less weight), being very practical in the use of lifting in rescues, unhooking of victims or for tensioning systems.
It has a flexible cover to avoid entanglement with the rope with ends that keep the connectors in the correct position to facilitate the carabiner and head of the system in a differentiated color to make the correct position of the same clearer.
It incorporates 2 carabiners with automatic Am & # 39; D Triact-Lock
safety lock and the possibility of combining with an I & # 39; D descender to create a reversible rescue kit to unhook and evacuate a victim.
- Combination of Jag and Jag Traxion pulleys with sealed ball bearings of excellent performance.
- Light 8 mm system bonding rope.
- Flexible sleeve with ends that maintain the correct position of the carabiners and avoid tangles.
- Ends in differentiated colors for the correct position of the system.
- Am & # 39; D Triact-Lock safety carabiners with automatic locking.
- 4: 1 ratio that allows to divide by 4 the effort made by the user.
- Unfolded length of 2 meters.
- Gathered length of 34 cm.
- Working load: 6 kN.
- Breaking load: 16 kN.
- Yield: 91%.
- Approximate weight of 805 g.