Hoist system using pulleys for rescues from the Petzl
The Jag System
pulley system is made up of a combination of two pulleys, Jag
and Jag Traxion
, one of them with self-locking system and connecting rope. 8 mm. This combination achieves a 4: 1
reduction ratio (4 times less weight), being very practical in the use of hoisting in rescues, unhooking of victims or for tensioning systems.
It has a flexible sleeve to avoid entanglement with the rope, the ends keep the connectors in the correct position to facilitate carabining. The heads of the system in differentiated colors make the correct position of the system clearer.
It incorporates 2 carabiners with automatic Am & # 39; D Triact-Lock
safety lock and the possibility of combining with an I & # 39; D descender to create a reversible rescue kit to unhook and evacuate a victim.
- Combination of Jag and Jag Traxion pulleys with sealed ball bearings of excellent performance.
- Light 8 mm system bonding rope.
- Flexible cover with ends that maintain the correct position of the carabiners.
- Ends in differentiated colors for the correct position of the system.
- Am & # 39; D Triact-Lock safety carabiners with automatic locking.
- 4: 1 ratio that allows to divide by 4 the effort made by the user.
- Unfolded length of 1 m.
- Gathered length of 32 cm.
- Travel of 68 cm.
- Working load: 6 kN.
- Breaking load: 16 kN.
- Yield: 91%.
- Approximate weight of 610 g.
- Certifications: EAC.