Adjustable lanyard Grillon
. It is used as a quick adjustment anchor or as a temporary horizontal safety line within a fall arrest system. It allows to adjust precisely and with great ease
the necessary length, depending on the characteristics of the workplace.
New Grillon Custom service that allows you to customize the fastening lanyard
- Easy to use: progressive regulation system that allows easy adjustment of the length and tension at the anchor point. A mule knot, also called a fugue knot, must be made after the Grillon to block the anchor.
- It can be used in two ways to create a temporary anchor point (EN795 / B):
- To create a quick adjustment anchor point of a length greater than two meters.
- To install a temporary horizontal safety line when the work area to be covered is large.
- It can also be used as an adjustable fastening lanyard to position itself comfortably in the workplace: in simple, connected to the ventral attachment point of the harness when the anchor is located above the user, to distribute the load between the waist and thighs. Adjustment is done by activating the handle and holding, at the same time, the free end of the rope.
- Terminals sewn on both ends with a plastic sleeve to keep the connector in position and protect the rope from abrasion.
- Protective cover that protects the rope from aggressive contact points, while favoring its sliding. This protection is removable, allowing you to ascend as close as possible to the anchor when the lanyard is used in single mode.
- Materials: polyamide, polyester and aluminum.
- Rope available as a spare part.
- Approximate weight of 1075 g.
- Warranty: 3 years.
- Certifications: CE EN 358, EN 12841 type C, EN 795 type B, ANSI Z359.3, CSA Z259.11, EAC (according to North American, European and Russian standards).
: allows you to choose the type of rope, standard or high resistance, the color and the length up to 20 meters. You can also choose the color of the device (yellow or black) and the connectors for connection to the harness or at the end. Supplied individually packaged for a ready-to-use solution. For more details click here .