The new range of Falcon
harnesses from the Petzl
brand is intended for all rescue professionals: firefighters, mountain rescue, technical rescue, etc ...
A lightweight harness with a metal ventral attachment point. It is provided with a semi-rigid belt and leg loops that favor comfort and are equipped with Double Back
self-locking buckles to be able to adjust it simply and quickly. The back allows to install a torso Top or Top croll
- Metal ventral attachment point to distribute the load between the belt and the leg loops during suspension work.
- Textile side attachment points for specific uses.
- Rear attachment buckle to fix the Top and Top Croll torsos.
- Belt and leg loops equipped with two self-locking DoubleBack buckles.
- Four gear loops: two large and rigid, at the front, to facilitate access to the gear; two small and flexible, rear, so that they do not disturb when carrying a backpack.
- Two loops for Caritool tool holders.
- Size 1: Waist 70-93 cm / Thigh 47-62 cm.
- Weight according to manufacturer (size 1) of 855 g.
- Certifications: CE EN 813 and EN 358.
- 0 : Waist 65-80 cm; Thigh contour of 44-59 cm.
- 1 : Waist 70-93 cm; Thigh contour 47-62 cm.
- 2 : Waistline of 83-120 cm; Thigh contour of 50-65 cm.