Lightweight seat harness for rescue operations involving rope ascent.
The FALCON ASCENT is a lightweight seat harness featuring a two−part ventral attachment point that fastens with an OMNI carabiner. This attachment point makes it more efficient during rescue operations involving rope ascent. The FALCON ASCENT harness features a semi−rigid waistbelt and leg loops for maximum comfort and self−locking DoubleBack buckles for quick and easy adjustment. The rear buckle allows a TOP CROLL chest harness, or a CROLL rope clamp to be attached.
Two−part ventral attachment point fastens with an OMNI carabiner and allows connection of a CROLL ventral rope clamp. The low position of the rope clamp makes it more efficient during rope ascents.
- Comfortable, ultra−light design:
- − semi−rigid, slim waistbelt and leg loops ensure optimal comfort/weight ratio
- − textile side attachment points, for occasional use, limit bulk and weight
- − waistbelt and leg loops equipped with self−locking DoubleBack buckles for quick and easy adjustment
- - foam on leg loops can be adjusted for perfect positioning
- - rear buckle allows a TOP CROLL chest harness, or a CROLL rope clamp to be attached
- - four equipment loops: two large rigid ones in front for easy access to gear and two small flexible ones in back that will not interfere with wearing a backpack
- - two slots for CARITOOL tool holder
- Materials: nylon, polyester, aluminum, steel
- Ventral attachment point: yes
- Lateral attachment points: yes
- Rear attachment point on the waistbelt: yes
- Certifications: CE EN 358, CE EN 813, EAC